- Unit-1: Complex Variables
- Unit-2: Fourier Transform and Z-Transform
- Unit-3: Statistical Techniques
- Unit-4: Numerical Techniques
- Unit-5: Numerical Techniques
Assignment & Tutorial Approach-Fully Solved
This book is the outcome of authors rich experience of teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students for decades. It is unique in its style and pattern as each chapter has a basic theory followed by a good number of questions with their solutions. It follows an assignment and tutorial approach
It is felt that such book is an intrinsic requirement of every faculty (teaching this course) and every student (studying this course).
Engineering mathematics is a branch of applied mathematics concerning mathematical methods and techniques that are typically used in engineering and industry.
Engineering mathematics is an interdisciplinary subject motivated by engineers' needs both for practical, theoretical and other considerations outwith their specialization, and to deal with constraints to be effective in their work. It is also known as Technomaths.The book is divided into 5 units. The first unit is about complex variables. The second unit is about Fourier Transform and Z-Transform. The Third unit is about Statistical Techniques. The fourth and fifth units are concerned with numerical techniques.
1. Each topic is covered with theory and numerical.
2. 12 Assignments and 325 solved questions are integral and most important part of this book.
3. Students do not require textbook and University papers separately, as it serves both.
4. All possible challenging University questions are presented along with their logical solutions.
5. The language of book is easy to understand and content is written in continuity, making the reader more comfortable in moving from one topic to another
6. Each part of the book has subsections or chapters
7. This textbook is suited for everyone including undergraduates, post-graduates, faculty, and professionals
B-300, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020, INDIA
+91-11-45328300 Ext. 219
Flat No. 214, Aj Jaabri Building, (Opp. Sahara Mall), Al Nahda, Sharjah(UAE)
Phone: +971-6-5307225 | Fax: +971-6-5307224
Chandos House School Lane, Buckingham Buckinghamshire, MK18 1HD (UK)
Phone: +01280 823904
Customer Service : firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Enquiries : email@example.com
Business Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org