- Environment Control in Cement Plants
- Art of Electro Precipitation
- Electrostatic Precipitator Design Considerations
- Design Data of Electrostatic Precipitator
- Fabric Filters
Environmental Control in Cement Plants caters to the burning question in the cement industry of trying to find an environmentally sustainable manufacturing system.
The book describes the full spectrum of problems and obstacles that cement engineers face in the present day cement manufacturing sector and allied bulk solid industries.
It’s designed to streamline plant operations and mitigate adverse effects of pollution through selection of the right equipment and the implementation of the right environmental policies and control strategies.
The book covers topics from environmental control in cement plants to the art of electro-precipitation. It also includes electrostatic precipitator design considerations, design data of electrostatic precipitator, fabric filters, and coal.
The strategies and solutions in the book operate within the limits of prescribed standards as well as budgetary limitations and benchmarks of operational efficiency.
Included in the book is the design data from manufacturers of Electrostatic Precipitators and Fabric Filters.
1. This book is suited for everyone from students or researchers to proffessionals
2. The language of book is easy to understand and content is written in continuity, making the reader more comfortable in moving from one topic to another
3. Each part of the book has subsections or chapters
4. The book is a good resource for people who are environmentally concious
5. This book provides supporting data in the form of illustrations, tables and reactions so as to make the topic easy to understand
6.This book includes real life examples
B-300, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020, INDIA
+91-11-45328300 Ext. 219
Flat No. 214, Aj Jaabri Building, (Opp. Sahara Mall), Al Nahda, Sharjah(UAE)
Phone: +971-6-5307225 | Fax: +971-6-5307224
Chandos House School Lane, Buckingham Buckinghamshire, MK18 1HD (UK)
Phone: +01280 823904
Customer Service : email@example.com
Order Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Enquiries : email@example.com